Monday, January 5, 2009

HAPPY 2009!!!

A new year has began, bringing hope, expectations, etc etc... I do hope that this year will be different than last year, more things to do, people to meet, places to visit... and leave all regrets behind me... A fresh start...
For all my friends I wish all the best and hope that for those I havent seen for a while maybe this year we can...

This photo is aquarium that I made last year for xmas, origami fish, blue sand and shells... I do love the ocean, too bad that I live a bit far away... 

2 comments:

dizquefuiporai said...

Que lindo, Ka!!!
Você é uma artista mesmo.
Chequei agora o blog que vc fez para a Karina, muito lindo! Eu queria dar um presentinho pro chá de panela, posso enviar o dinheiro e você compra para mim?
beijos

While I'm bored... said...

oi ju... logico!! eh soh me dizer o que vc quer dar... hoje terminei de fazer as lembrancinhas do cha de bebe... UFA!!
ah... depois do cha de bebe continuarei com o blog da mel..
beijao